Thursday, November 22, 2012

Tys iPhone Apps #1 – Favorite Apps

Jackthreads – jackthreads.com Check out the site – tysiphonehelp.com Apps in this video Evernote – bit.ly Spotify – bit.ly Flipboard – bit.ly Twit – bit.ly or twit.tv Audible – http Messenger – bit.ly Follow me: Twitter – twitter.com Facebook – facebook.com Google+ – gplus.to Subscribe to my daily vlog channel – youtube.com

ClickToTweet to get a shoutout on Twitter: clicktotweet.com Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com Like me on Facebook: facebook.com Circle me on Google+: plus.google.com Leave me an upvote in Reddit? www.reddit.com In my opinion, these are the top 5 applications for the iPhone 4S. 1. Infinity Blade 2: itunes.apple.com 2. Pulse News: itunes.apple.com 3. Evi: itunes.apple.com 4. Twitter: itunes.apple.com 5. Filmic Pro: itunes.apple.com Music by 15thDimension: youtube.com Top 5 Applications for iPhone 4S Top 5 Applications for iPhone 4S Top 5 Applications for iPhone 4S
Video Rating: 4 / 5


Source : iphoneqa[dot]info

0 comments:

Post a Comment