Sunday, February 24, 2013

Twitter Login with Text Fields and Close Keyboard Button

Twitter Login with Text Fields and Close Keyboard Button
Objective-c
Image by compscigrad
So here’s a screen shot of something I’ve been working on all week. The client wanted us to add twitter integration into their app. So here’s a screen shot of (what i hope is) the final product.. I had to modify the UIAlertView to have 2 text fields for username and password, and then I needed a close button on the keyboard so that if a system based alert comes in (sms, push notification), you can close the keyboard and access the notification..

I didn’t have a close button on before, and it just so happened that I got a text message during QA. So it was a relatively easy thing to integrate.

I’ve been somewhat fun doing this stuff..


Source : ducktyper[dot]com

0 comments:

Post a Comment