Thursday, December 13, 2012

What languages to start with in learning objective-c?

Question by Joe: What languages to start with in learning objective-c?
I have no programming background and want to start on the way to ios application development which requires knowledge of objective-c. I plan on using the Head First series, but don’t really know where to start. Should I just go straight to objective-c, or does it make more sense to learn another language first that might prepare me for C and OO programming?
*might prepare me for objective-C, not C

Best answer:

Answer by PCMaster
objective-c has autocompletion (it goes half the way for you) and also it has sample project that you can learn from no need for starter but i prefer C# or VB.NET on windows or java

What do you think? Answer below!


Source : ducktyper[dot]com

0 comments:

Post a Comment