Monday, December 3, 2012

Few Obj-C skilled beta testers wanted

Few Obj-C skilled beta testers wanted

Guys I need a bit of your help.

I’m putting together an open source framework for working with JSON in iOS. This last year I’ve been working on several iOS projects driven by JSON APIs and it’s been a pain; so I took everything I’ve learned and built something that’ll hopefully ease the process of working with JSON data substantially.

However, before I release it I need few elite devs to help me out to take it from an early beta version to an early stable version. If you:

  1. Would like to help me by providing feedback and testing
  2. (Important) Have used JSON in a production iOS project before
  3. Have the skills to dig in several examples (also unit tests) and understand how the framework works
  4. Have  some time to build a test project, using my framework to test how it feels
  5. Have at least some experience working with Github (for reporting issues)

then get in touch with me at touch-code-magazine [at] underplot.com – I need 3 to 4 beta testers.

Thanks for your attention, I hope to hear from you guys soon.

cheers, Marin

The post was originally published on the following URL: http://www.touch-code-magazine.com/few-obj-c-skilled-beta-testers-wanted/

  ·



Source : touch-code-magazine[dot]com

0 comments:

Post a Comment