Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Cocoa Mochi

Yes, this is not a traditional mochi. It is the name someone gave it (not me). I found the recipe in an older local cookbook that I found in the thrift store. I apologize that I have not been replying to comments in the last week. I have just not been feeling good coupled (first vog, now a flu) by work (one of the doctors that I work for is leaving on vacation, so he has to make some spending money lol). I hope that changes this weekend. I do read every single comment though! 2 c. sweet rice flour 1-1/2 c. sugar 4 Tbsp. cocoa 1 Tbsp. baking soda 1 (12 oz) can evaporated milk 1 (12 oz) can coconut milk 1/4 c. butter or margarine (I melted but allowed to cool) 2 eggs Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Pour into a 9 x 13 inch pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 55-60 minutes. Cool before cutting into small pieces. Or big ones. Enjoy


Source : ducktyper[dot]com

0 comments:

Post a Comment